Get your employees Texas Food Handler trained in person.
Get your employees Texas Food Handler trained in person. Accepted by all cities & counties (valid for 2yrs)
• By far a better way to get your food handlers ready to practice food safety and get them trained
• Your employees will be able to understand the reasons why and how food safety and food inspections work.
• Get an instructor to your location English, Spanish or bilingual
• Class is 1 – 1.5hr long
• Cost $20 per Person
• A minimum of 15 + associates required
• Hours of operation, from 7am till 5 pm Monday-Saturday a minimum of 15+ associates to attend the class.
• For Sunday class request: A minimum of 20 associates required (8am — 1 pm only).
A+FII is your solution to avoid citations from the city & state, mandatory closure, or a food borne outbreak that canruin your reputation and investment. By increasing your team’s knowledge, they will perform at a higher level. As a result, you will experience improved execution that will keep your customers coming back for more. Our trained inspectors are experienced Registered Sanitarians that know the law and engage students by explaining and giving “real life” scenarios/examples of food safety do’s and don’ts. The number one problem that ruins a food establishments, is BAD food safety practices food born illness or an outbreak. Remember that customers have plenty of options where to eat!! Be the best.
Look at our calendar choose the date time then email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Adrian at 214-425-8154